60HA total land area
18HA of green spaces inside the neighborhood
900HA of forest embracing the neighborhood
7,000Trees planted by us
3,800M2 of wellness spaces
5,000M2 of commercial space
The magic of Greenfield reveals step by step, with every image, video, word or personal experience. Wondering what Greenfield means and what a day in the life of those who live here looks like? Watch the video presentation, read more about us and come to a viewing to understand why Greenfield truly stands for a wellbeing living concept.Follow us on Youtube Come see us live
Embraced by 900 hectares of Băneasa Forest, in Greenfield you can connect with nature and breathe fresh air. The air in the area of the ensemble registers much better values compared to those from the centre or to other districts of the Capital, values usually identified in the mountain cities, located at over 1000 meters altitude. In Greenfield, air quality indicators are measured using a monitoring station located inside the neighbourhood.Values Details
Located in District 1, in Băneasa, probably in the most beautiful location in the northern area and embraced by 900 hectares of forest, Greenfield offers residents a lot of facilities, both inside the complex and in its immediate vicinity. If you choose to live in Greenfield, you can enjoy all the advantages of a secluded, unique location, but also the advantages of an urban life offered by a European capital.More details
- Modern architectural solutions
- Exceptional urban indicators
- Standardized construction solutions, which allow cost efficiency and high energy performance
- The sunshine studies, that underlie the location of the blocks, treat aspects related to the way in which the natural lighting influences the neighbourhoods of the analysed location.
- Solid foundations
180,000 sqm of green spaces
- private parks
- promenade alleys
- recreation spaces
- playgrounds for children
- playground for puppies
4,500 sqm dedicated to sports activities
- outdoor fitness areas
- multifunctional sports field.
- indoor pool
- semi-Olympic pool
- massage room
- spinning room
- outdoor pool
- two tennis courts with lawn
Access to the neighbourhood is secured
- barriers to entry into each sector of the neighbourhood
- card only access
- 24/7 security, 7 days a week
- residents benefit from private parking lots of 12 sqm
- parking spaces reserved for visitors
- Modern STB terminal
- STB 204 Line: Greenfield – Străulești Subway station
- Complementary private transport
- Highway 6, close to Greenfield
- Alternative transport is supported by several facilities implemented or being implemented: bicycle racks, electric charging stations.
- Avenor College
- Public School
- Public Kindergarten
- Shop & Go
- Restaurants & terraces
- Coffee shop
- Mega Image
- Strip mall
- Medical centre
- Beauty Salons
- Children playground
Most of the facilities listed above are already operational, to be completed with those in Greenfield PLAZA and those designed in the next two phases of the development
Facilities in the immediate vicinity
- Baneasa Mall
- Jolly Ville
- Casa Alba
- Lazoo Restaurant & Lounge
- Jumbo Grill
- Studio 80
- Green Garlic
- Mandarin Asian
Shops and supermarkets
- Concept Store Mega Image
Elite educational units (public and private)
- High Schools
Gym & Fitness
- World Class Atlantis
- World Class Otopeni
- World Class Jolie Ville
- The Mouvement Training Center
- Stejarii Country Club
- Power Tenis Club
- Multiple medical centers nearby
- bus lines 304 and 301
900 ha of forest
- bicycle tours through the forest
- Bucharest City Zoo is just minutes away
TestimonialsFrom Google reviews
Quiet, away from the noise of unbearable traffic in the Capital!
Booming community, good for families
Beautiful and quiet place to live but too far away from town!
A quiet and beautiful place to walk and spend your free time with your family
Very nice and quiet place! I love to live here.
Very nice residential condominium. Quiet, clean and new!
Super location, quiet, with guard at the entrance, apartments and large studios. Nature (to be understood forest) close, clean air, a pleasure ...
Perhaps the cleanest, most quiet and modern neighborhood in Bucharest! The road is through the forest, you feel in the middle of nature. Blocks are very airy with lots of green space between them. The zoo is very close, a 15-minute walk through the woods you get there. There are also buses for city-related tenants.
A lovely neighbourhood with a quiet environment. Is near the forest and i would love to live here.
Super location near the forest!