15,000sqm Green spaces
533sqm Commercial space
2,850sqm Sports and relaxation club
1,134Underground and ground level parking lots
945sqm Kindergarten and afterschool
Greenfield Copou is a residential community that grows in one of the most beautiful areas of Iasi. The Greenfield story, captured in pictures, will help you understand the difference between house and HOME, it will help you see how we turn plans into reality.Follow us on Youtube Schedule a meeting
“Copou” represents more than an emblematic area of Iași. The historical weight and the positioning above the city make this area a location with a soul, which has a story waiting to be continued by those who will choose to make Greenfield their HOME: the place that belongs to you and to whom you belong. Hence the responsibility of IMPACT SA to develop not only a residential complex but a community. A development that integrates into the area, enters harmony with nature, uses the principles of sustainability as values pers se for the comfort of the residents.
- Apartments designed to BREEAM Excellent and nZEB standards
- Exceptional urban pointers
- Standardized construction solutions that allow cost efficiency and obtaining high energy performance
- The studies of sunshine underlying the location of the building deal with issues related to how natural lighting affects the vicinity of the location analyzed
- Solid foundations
- Porcelain tiles
- Laminate flooring, high resistance to traffic and moisture, especially for underfloor heating
- Non-slip exterior tiles in the balconies
- Secure access door with heels made of solid steel profiles, Pinum type.
- PVC exterior carpentry with a minimum of 6 chambers
- Interior doors on cellular structure with CPL foil finish, white with heels and sills made of MDF
- Underfloor heating
- Porcelain ceramic sink, white.
- Suspended toilet bowl
- Water tank for recessed-type toilets
- White acrylic bathtub, 6 mm safety glass shower cabin
- Chrome-plated, single lever type, washbasin and bathtub faucets, with low noise and low power consumption
- Granite floors
- Ramp for people with disabilities
- LED lighting with presence sensor
- Card and video intercom access
Underground parking lot
- Out of respect for residents and in order to maintain air quality, the 1,162 parking lots are positioned exclusively in the underground area. There are three entry points to the parking lots in the neighborhood so as to avoid congestion; access to the apartments is made with the help of the elevators, for each building, from -1 to the 5th floor.
Nice place to live, good neighbours and just a short walk away from the forest.
The quietest place with fresh air. All children can play quietly
A quiet and beautiful place to walk and spend your free time with your family
The location is flour. Especially if you want to escape a little out of the city, but do not go too far.
Perhaps the cleanest, most quiet and modern neighborhood in Bucharest! The road is through the forest, you feel in the middle of nature. Blocks are very airy with lots of green space between them. The zoo is very close, a 15-minute walk through the woods you get there. There are also buses for city-related tenants.
Very nice and quiet place! I love to live here.
Super location, quiet, with guard at the entrance, apartments and large studios. Nature (to be understood forest) close, clean air, a pleasure ...
A civilized neighborhood, populated by mostly ok people. Cleaner air compared to the city center. Receptive administration. Transportation is not a problem as long as you fit in the minibus program (it covers the whole day). By personal car I arrive in 30 minutes at the peak hours of the aviators. Honest apartments made in terms of materials used and quality. Ideal for a family with children, the forest is the heavenly hand in both winter and summer.
Beautiful and quiet place to live but too far away from town!
In Greenfield, I decided to buy my first lifetime house! Definitely for me it is the best location in the north side of the city, with the best quality/price ratio, and a great upside growth in value potential.