This website uses its own and third-party cookies to personalize content and ads, provide social media functions and analyze our traffic. Also, our social media, advertising and analytics partners may have information about your use of the site, which may be combined with other information you have provided or collected from the use of your services.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser. It is stored in the user’s device, such as a personal computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc. These files are used by the website to remember information about user visits, such as language preferences and other options, while helping you set things up for subsequent visits and making the website more useful by customizing content. Cookies play a very important role in improving the experience of using the website.
With the consent given, the user allows the installation of cookies in his device to tell us the following information:
- Statistical information regarding the use of the website.
- The preferred web format for access to mobile devices.
- The latest searches from web services, as well as personalized details of these services.
- Details for connecting to social networks for users accessing the website through their Facebook accounts.
Types of cookies used
This website uses both temporary and permanent cookies. Temporary (session) cookies store data only while the user is on the website, while permanent cookies are stored on the user’s device so that they can be accessed and used in more than one session.
Depending on the purpose and the data obtained through cookies, we can use:
Cookies that are strictly required, without which we could not deliver the content of the site and which ensures the basic functionality of the site.
You cannot express this option in connection with them if you wish to use this site.
|greenfieldresidence.ro||PHPSESSID||Menținerea sesiunii de lucru||Sesiune|
|greenfieldresidence.ro||CONSENT||Înregistrarea opțiunii cu privire la cookies||6 luni|
These cookies help to efficiently manage the advertising spaces, which are included in the web page or the application from which the service is provided. They are used to adapt advertising content, to make sure it is relevant to you, and to avoid displaying advertisements that the user has already seen.
Cookies for statistical analysis
These cookies are used to collect information about how users interact with our website, for the general behavior of all users to be analyzed to help us make improvements and cannot be used to identify individual users. Below you will find examples of such cookies.
These cookies are used to exchange social content, which is fully managed by Facebook, Twitter etc. Our website integrates “social media module plug-ins”, which allow social media members to share and share content.
How cookies are managed on your browser
The user has the possibility to allow, block or delete the cookies installed in his system by changing the options settings of the browser installed in his device:
To change cookie settings on Google Chrome:
- Click on the menu in the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the privacy section, click on the content settings.
- Under Cookies there are a number of setting options.
More information about Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
To change cookie settings on Mozilla Firefox:
- At the top of the window, click on the Firefox button.
- Select the options.
- Select the privacy panel.
- In the Firefox option select use custom settings for history and you can choose from different options.
You can find more information about Mozilla Firefox at:
To change the cookie settings on Internet Explorer 9:
- At the top of the Internet Explorer window, click the Tools menu.
- Select Security and then Clear browsing history to remove cookies. Select the Cookies check box, and then click Delete.
- Click the Privacy tab, and then, below Settings, move the cursor to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
More information on how to manage cookies in Internet Explorer 9: https://support.microsoft.com/ro-ro/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer